ILLINOISCONSTRUCTIONLAWBLOG.COM [Illinois Construction Law Blog]
Collection of Information.
1. As with many websites, the Blog collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. The Blog may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Blog), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, the Blog may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable the Blog to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. During registration and at other times when you visit the Blog, the Blog may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, the organization you come from and certain other information that the Blog may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access the Blog.
Use of Information.
1. The Blog uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Blog to your interest.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of the Blog's effort to keep you informed about events, special offers and selected products and services that may be of interest to you.
3. The Blog reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the Blog to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Protecting the Privacy of Children
Children under 13 years old are not the target audience for this Blog. To protect their privacy, Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi & Rudloff PC, prohibits the solicitation of personal information from these children.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Blog may contain links to other sites. Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi & Rudloff PC, does not share your personal information with those Web sites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. Foran Glennon Palandech Ponzi & Rudloff PC, encourages you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.